How 2 Paint A Rock Pup

Paint a Cute Rock Pup

pupsTalented rock artist Lin Wellford, has put together the cutest book of ideals for painting on rock.  Today I am going to show you how to recreate her rock pup. This is a great project to do with children, they love it and their dogs end up so cute.

I hope that you enjoy the short video tutorial, help me as I grow Sensibledogs.com by subscribing before you leave.

 

stech rockWhat You'll Need

Rock

Pencil

Palette or paper plate

Paints

Paintbrushes

Spray Gloss Varnish

 

Paint Your Pup Rockpaint rock pup

1. Get a Rock and scrub it clean

2. Paint a primer (basecoat)

3. Pencil your Pup outline on your rock

4. Start Painting your Pup

Remember to clean your brush between coats of paint.

5. Let all your paint dry completely

6. Seal with gloss varnish (optional)

 

pup face 2You can't go wrong paint rocks and you can usually find them anywhere. I have found that flat bottom rocks work best but as you can see either a square or oblong rock can be painted to look like a pup. Think out of the box and just have some fun; the children's rocks always look the best to me, they are so creative.

 

I can't wait to see all your pup rocks posted on our FaceBook Page.

 

© Sensibledogs.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment