Commitment 2 You’re Dog Today and Everyday

My Dog Commitment

I will commitment to providing my dog with the things that he/she needs to be healthy and happy. I am making this commitment to my dog today and every day.

I Commitment Today 2 My Dog

I will give food and water to my dog in a clean dish every day.

I will keep my dog clean and brushed and feeling good!

I will spend time everyday with my dog playing, or just taking a walk.

I will provide my dog with his/her own special dog bed.

I will make sure my dog has shelter from hot, cold, and wet weather.

I will make sure my dog sees a veterinarian for shots and checkups.

I will provide a collar and personal ID tag for my dog to wear all the time.

I will keep my dog from running loose in my neighborhood.

I will make sure to give my dog “loving” training so he behaves well.

I will always protect my dog from people or anything that might hurt him.

I will give my dog special treats just to let him/her know how much I love them.

What your dog needs every day is love and care from you. You are his/her whole world he/she only wants to please and spend every minute with you, his people.

This truly is the heart of a dog, don’t take such love and loyalty lightly, do your part, and you will have a bond with your dog that you could never imagine.

© Sensibledogs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment